ENTREVISTA A MATIAS LEMOS DE TAISHINKAN ARGENTINA HOMBU DOJO EN LA REVISTA MUNDO MARCIAL DE DICIEMBRE 2015


After the Argentine Championship Tenshinkan Argentina by the school, we had a brief interview with Matías Lemos.

" A GREAT EXPERIENCE !! "
... " Perfecting my Practice "

Matias, I let you experience having trained with Nobuko Oshiro Sensei?

About Nobuko Oshiro Sensei had the best references from my Father, who knows more than 15 years ago. Know for me it was a great experience because not every day you can learn from a Master Sensei Oshiro level. Technical contribution to my practice was essential.

As it turned your participation in the First Championship Shorin Ryu Taishinkan of Argentina?

My participation in the Championship had two parts, one part as a member of the Organization Staff in the areas of competition and secondly participate as a competitor in the category Kata Shorin Ryu Adult Black Belt.

For what purpose were you in Adults if you only have 16?

I wanted to make the experience of competing with Adults. I asked permission from my Sensei and he agreed with this. I was lucky to get the first job and devote as First National Champion Taishinkan Argentina which for me was a real pride.

I have given them will be your future plans?

My technical objectives are further refine my practice with my Sensei through classes at the Hombu Dojo and accompany next year's tour across International Seminars held in the cities of Indianapolis (USA) and Moscow (Russia). 
Regarding the Sports theme, my task is to participate with my colleagues in supporting our school tournaments in 2016.

Interview for the magazine Mundo Marcial the month of December 2015